VPP Round 2 Now Open
Posted August 10, 2022
Is there a planning project your community is ready to get started on? The Chester County Planning Commission is pleased to announce the opening of Round 2 of the Vision Partnership Program (VPP) for 2022!
The second round of funding is anticipated to have approximately $135,000 available. Eligible projects include individual and multi-municipal comprehensive plans, ordinances, official maps, and a variety of specialized studies. We encourage municipalities to be imaginative and welcome unique studies that implement Landscapes3, such as attainable housing plans, agricultural economic development studies, or renewable energy transition plans.
Please note that for the 2022 VPP cycles, individual pre-applications meetings are optional. However, municipalities are strongly encouraged to contact the Chester County Planning Commission to discuss their proposed project.
The following are important dates for this grant cycle:
- August 1, 2022 — Round 2 grant cycle opens at 9:00 a.m.
- August 26, 2022 — Deadline for pre-application meetings (optional)
- September 2, 2022 — Grant applications due by 4:00 p.m. (online submittals only)
- November 9, 2022 — Grant awards announced
- Winter 2022/2023 — Grant contract preparation
- Spring 2023 — Anticipated project start dates
Requests for pre-application meetings and other questions about the grant program can be directed to William Deguffroy, Community Planning Director and VPP Grant Administrator, at 610-344-6285 or email@example.com.
We look forward to supporting your local planning efforts and working with you to implement Landscapes3!
Details and the application can be found at CCPC's Municipal Corner.