2023 VPP Round 2 Now Open
Posted July 3, 2023
The Chester County Planning Commission is excited to announce the opening of Round 2 of the Vision Partnership Program (VPP) for 2023! This round of funding is anticipated to have approximately $215,000 available for municipal planning projects.
Eligible projects include individual and multi-municipal comprehensive plans, ordinances, official maps, and a variety of specialized studies. We encourage municipalities to be imaginative and welcome unique studies that implement Landscapes3, such as attainable housing plans, agricultural economic development studies, or renewable energy transition plans.
The following are important dates for this grant cycle:
- July 3, 2023: Round 1 grant cycle opens
- August 18, 2023: Deadline for pre-application meetings (optional, but strongly encouraged)
- September 8, 2023: Grant applications due by 4:00 p.m. — online submittals only
- November 8, 2023: Grant awards announced
- Winter 2023/2024: Grant contract preparation
- Spring 2024: Anticipated project start dates
Requests for pre-application meetings and other questions about the grant program can be directed to William Deguffroy, Community Planning Director and VPP Grant Administrator, at 610-344-6285 or wObfuscationdeguffroy@Obfuscationchesco.org.
We look forward to supporting your local planning efforts and working with you to implement Landscapes3!